Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Still sick
Poor Izzy still has a fever of 101.6 today. :( She is trying hard to be herself and play, but after a few minutes gets fussy and wants to be held. Thanks to pinterest, I found something to distract her for a little while, cloud sand. It is so cool. Just flour and baby oil. I put it in a Tupperware container with her sand toys so we can store it and reuse it. She thought it was pretty fun and had to try to eat it of course. Stella really wanted to eat it too. It is pretty neat because you can mold it. We will be playing with it a lot I am sure! She actually ate her lunch And we have kept her fever down for awhile so we are crossing our fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment