Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pinspiration

We are on day 2 of taking only one nap, which means mommy has to be creative on how to keep Izzy busy and awake long enough. This morning I tried out a few pinterest favorites for toddlers. I started with some paint in a ziplock and taped it to the backdoor so she could play with it, leave it to mini Pat (aka Izzy) to try an figure out how it works and how to get it off the window before playing with it. Then, I made some thicker "paint" for finger painting out of flour, water, and food coloring. Izzy was hilarious with it. She would try to walk through it and would fall, painting more of her onesie than the paper. She tried to eat it too, but didn't like it. We had fun! We took a long walk and a swing ride in the front yard before lunch and nap. I can't wait to see what we will do when she wakes up, maybe go to the pool! I LOVE being home with her all summer! There is also a video of Izzy's new thing, she loves to give Stella kisses and to walk around with a purse! )

No comments:

Post a Comment