Besides turning thirty, today was pretty great! Izzy and I headed to St Paul to meet Pat for lunch at one of my favorites, Blue Door Pub! On the way, we stopped at a bookstore for a really fun storytime. Izzy got a souvenir balloon that entertained her in the car. She had so much fun in St Paul that she crashed in the car. We came home to a wonderfully sweet surprise from Jackie, a bouquet of balloons and my favorite, 30 Reese's peanut butter cups! She tried for 30 balloons, but apparently you can only get 24 due to a helium shortage, who knew? I am thankful she was only able to get the nice bouquet that she got, even If it meant that the neighborhood knows how old I am now. :) Thank you for the thoughtful surprise!! We then went to dinner with my parents and my brother Tim's family since Nick and I share the same birthday! Happy birthday Nick! I think I consumed my quota of red meat for the year in one day! Thanks for a delicious meal mom and dAd!
Izzy turned 15 months today, another reason to celebrate! She LOVES to sit on ledges and steps, so we got her a chair on Craigslist to celebrate her independence! She is in love with it and will sit for longer than I have ever seen her sit still and smiles and laughs. She thinks she is big stuff! We go to the doctor tomorrow and will know her stats and I will update tomorrow on what she does now that she is getting older and becoming more of a toddler everyday! She tried on daddy's old glasses today and made me feel better about getting old. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment