Monday, August 27, 2012

First day jitters

Izzy had a great first day at daycare! Mom had a breakdown saying goodbye, but luckily dad dropped her off at daycare so mom wouldn't cry anymore. When I went to pick her up, she had the hugest smile on her face when I came down the stairs! She was holding a toy and seemed to be having fun. Deb told me she had a hard start, she was a little fussy in the morning, but once they went outside, she was back to normal and much more social. She did only sleep for 45 minutes so she went to bed a little early. To celebrate a somewhat successful day for both Izzy and I, we took a walk to the park to run around and play. She didn't stop talking all night long. We are hopeful that tomorrow she will sleep longer and come out of her shell more.

No comments:

Post a Comment