Sunday, August 5, 2012

First few days Up North

The pictures can tell the story so far...
Driving Miss Daisy, literally! Izzy was driving little Daisy dog around in her carriage. 
We found some old slides of pictures from the cabin, that was me and my Dad when I was little. I think I see a little Izzy in me. Mom, I can't wait to go through your photos now!
Izzy at the park at Gordy's Hi-Hat, the restaurant we have to stop at on the way to and from the cabin.
The beloved Gordy's!
We put mosquito netting over Izzy's Pack N Play just in case, this was how we found her the first morning haha!
"Cheese!"
Playing with her cousins in the pool! She loves them so much!
And we all wonder where our love for Diet Coke came from....Grammie James!
My first birthday in Ely, notice my fingers were going into my mouth just like Izzy's. 
The forgotten child, Stella on the way up to the cabin.Looking annoyed with our packing job. 
When we were little, apparently it was okay for a baby to go on the horse. :)
The girl cousins!
Izzy petting the bear!
Pool time.

Snuggle time!

No comments:

Post a Comment