Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Poor izzy
Izzy can't seem to catch a break! She ended up with a high fever and rash 8 days after her MMR shot last weekend in Ely. And now tonight she had the first of many daycare illnesses I am sure! I had my K picnic tonight and rushed home to say goodnight to Izzy. I ran to her room and she just looked at me and didn't really move as if she was half asleep. I said goodnight and walked out, as soon as I sat down, she started high pitched squealing. I ran up to check on her and she was standing up bawling. I went to pick her up and she puked all over her crib and the floor. She stopped and looked at me all worried and puked again. Thankfully daddy was able to help me clean it up. Poor thing has had her fill of illnesses this summer! We are hoping it means she will not get sick too much once school is back in session. Thankfully I don't have to be at school until one tomorrow and Pat can work from home when she naps so we can make it work without having to take off of work because come next week, that won't be the case! In good news, she ha a great day at daycare today and is slowly getting used to the routine'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment