Friday, May 2, 2014

The Cove, Eleuthera

I will let the pictures do the talking, BUT our trip to Eleuthera, while short lived, was amazing! We had lots of rest and relaxation while we were there. I read two whole books! I haven't read a full book in a few years since having kids. As soon as I start to read the book, I get distracted or would have something else to do during naptime. It felt so good to read again. The views at our resort were AMAZING! The coves, the warm ocean, the infinity pool, etc. It  was all so surreal. You'd look around and think what you were seeing couldn't be real, that you were dreaming. It was perfect! Thanks to Pat for researching and finding the most perfect place for us to relax!
The couch overlooking the ocean, amazing!





Playing a little Skip-Bo, enjoying our $5.00 Sprite!







The Eleuthera airport.

Our boarding passes, a little sketchy. 

Our 20 seater plane.

The best way to enjoy a book, in the infinity pool overlooking the ocean.
 
Gorgeous beach views




Infinity Pool

Our neat room











Check out the bar built into the hill



Before we left...

Our small plane to the island

The island is so narrow here that one the right is the Caribbean Ocean and the left is the Atlantic


1 comment: