Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer!

Ahh summer! It is already going so fast, but has been so fun! We have been keeping busy every moment of every day. I love that I get to be with the kids during the day for part of the year. Here are some snapshots of some of our fun so far. 

Stud muffin practicing his walking skills!

This whole going to the pool thing is serious business!

That smile...it is painful!

So fun that we get to see the Craigmiles more at the pool!

Sooo big!

Bobby playing with one of his new toys!

Being a farmer is serious business! Thanks for the tractor Grandma and Grandpa!

Just trying to figure out his new remote control car...thanks Craigmiles!

Izzy had her first gymnastics class without me...it was crazy to be on the other side and not be able to tell her to listen to her teacher and wait her turn. She did AWESOME! It made me so proud!

Listening intently to her teacher as she gave directions.

Forward roll with her teacher.

The would gather as a group and put their hands in before going to the next station, so cute!

Doing her sit ups!

Izzy was such a good listener at gymnastics that I told her she could have a mint. Well...she is my child, she decided to put the mint up her nose and got it stuck! I had to have her blow her nose to get it out. This was her face after I told her she can't have mints anymore because I can't trust her with them. When I was probably 5 or 6, my sister and her friend were putting Runts candy in their noses and would blow them out, well, I tried to keep up with the older kids and did it, but pushed it too far up and got it stuck. I had to go to the doctors and by the time we got there, we had to wait for it to finish melting and I had to keep blowing my nose. Yuck!


Always so happy!

Bobby's new trick...he loves to do this!

Just relaxing in the sun and playing with stickers!

Stud!

Taking after his Papa!

Enjoying her dessert after eating a good dinner!

Don't mess with this beast!

All ready for the splash pad!

Picnic lunch after the splash pad.

Cheese!

Team work...

Playing with the hose.

We couldn't find the sprinkler, so we used the hose instead!

Her favorite summer fruit...watermelon!



Izzy read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" all by herself this morning, makes a mommy proud!

Izzy told us that she had a great idea, "Why don't we get a small fridge for me!" She can't reach things so she decided that would be a good idea.

We went to the West End Concert today with Anna, Evan, and Adam. Izzy and Evan made crowns.

These two are such good buds!

To get them both to smile and look was hard. How adorable is Evan!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment