One month and our baby girl will be a ONE YEAR OLD! I am still not okay with coming to this realization. She is no longer our baby, but an independent big girl taking on the world one step at a time. I have some more pictures from Here are some milestones that I have reached and some things I can do now:
*I weigh about 18 lbs, I am getting taller by the minute! I am now in a big girl carseat since I am so long. I love it and love to look outside.
*Since I think I am such a big girl, I am not always so good about taking naps. Naps are for babies apparently. Just when Mommy thinks she has me figured out and has got me back to napping, then I throw her for a loop and don't take a morning nap for Stacie yesterday. I usually take two naps, but they are only 1-2 hours long and usually come after a half hour or more of playtime in my crib.
*I still go to bed pretty early, around 6:30, sometimes earlier if I don't nap well, and wake up around 6:30am.
*I am starting to get bold and take a few steps on my own! I am still working on my balance though.
*I say Mama, Dada, Duck (sort of!), Nana, and am getting closer to saying Dog.
*I love Touch and Feel books and know exactly where to touch on each page if I have read the book before. I don't have any interest in hearing the story, just touching the parts that are furry, fuzzy, etc.
*I LOVE my walker and would use it all day everyday if someone would turn it around for me when I got stuck in corners. My favorite thing to do now is show off outside and do laps on the sidewalk so the neighborhood can see me go!
*I have mastered the cheesey smile look! :) I have also mastered the flipped lip crying look when mommy or daddy tells me "No!"
*Stella is still my best friend and I always look for her when I wake up. If we are somewhere else, we can say, "Where is Stella?" and she'll look around for her. She makes her smile and now she loves to pull herself up on Stella, thankfully Stella doesn't mind being used.
*I eat anything and everything! Some of my favorites are mandarin oranges, RAISINS!, WHOLE MILK!, turkey meatballs, chicken/apple sausage, etc. My mom and dad have to hide my whole milk from me during meals, otherwise that is all I will drink and I won't eat my meal.
*I am too old for bottles now and will only drink a few ounces of formula right after my naps and prefer to finish the rest during my naptime, as I have to many other things to do when I am awake than drink my bottle.
*I brush my teeth now and LOVE to chew on my toothbrush. I also love bubbles and so does my sister, Stella.
* I saw the Easter Bunny and thought he was pretty neat. He didn't scare me at all.
*I can now wear a ponytail in my hair, although Nana says it looks like a candle wick. :) My hair is growing longer everyday.
I love to give a cheesey smile now!
I love to climb on Stella's cage!
I love to take my friend for a walk!
I think Stella is hilarious!
Daddy can always make me smile!
My mischievous smile, trying to rip off my sticker!
Mommy said, "NO!", I was debating crying!
No comments:
Post a Comment