Monday, April 9, 2012
Big girl seat!
Izzy's new carseat came in the mail today! She looks so little in it. We weighed her tonight and she is 18 lbs now! She is getting bigger and bigger each day. She is becoming more determined and has been showing her lack of interest in hearing the word no lately. She cries or gives you a pouty face when you say no now. Her and I had a funny day together full of testing her limits and crying when I said no. :) She really wanted the tv remotes today and didn't understand why she couldn't play with them. Nana also stopped by to play and saw how Izzy truly could spend her whole day walking back and forth with her walker! I am sad to go back to work tomorrow, I love being home with my little Izzy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment