Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Beautiful Day!

What a beautiful day! Sunny and 70 and IZZY TOOK TWO NAPS TODAY!! We tried a new routine thanks to some advice from Jackie and Katie talking me through it! Today she went down after 15 minutes in the morning for an almost 2 hour nap! This afternoon, she tried to play, but after 30 minutes we had Stacie get her up to play for 30 minutes before trying to put her back down, it worked! After another 25 minutes of being in bed, she was out for an hour and a half! YEAH IZZY! Mommy was very happy, as then we got to go outside and play all afternoon!
 
Trying to eat the leaves in the yard!
Checking out all the neighbor's walking by, she is so nosy!
Beautiful girl! I would give anything for her eyes!
Waving to Stella and every car driving by! Miss popular!
This is what happens when Mommy takes my bubbles away from me and I still want to play with them!
Fun with Mommy!
I love my big girl!
Speaking of big girl, another milestone for Izzy today! She eats from a spoon! I can't believe how good she is at it for just starting out tonight! Watch the video below to see her in action, we were shocked when she first did it! Not only are we bottle free (just packed them up!), but we are also using silverware and bowls, wow! Seriously, can she be my baby forever and never grow up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment