Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New digs!

Izzy and I went for a ride to Dairy Queen to test out her new carseat. Win, win for both of us! I gave up ice cream for Lent so I was dying to go and Izzy loved her new seat! She talked to the trees and houses as we drove since she can see out the windows now. She is still rear facing so she can't see as much as she'd like. It was entertaining watching her try to turn her head around as I ordered! A much as Papa would have loved it, Izzy did not get a taste of my blizzard, although after 42 days without it, I don't think I would have shared with her even if she was seven years old. :)

We came home so she could put her serious reading face on and read a Magazine. Silly girl!

We are sending our thoughts and prayers to Papa as they run a bunch of tests on him to find out how to make him feel better! We love you Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment