Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend recap

We had a great weekend! We did a lot, very productive! We were lucky enough to have Libby on Friday night and Saturday morning, which was so fun! Izzy loved her. We went on walks, ran errands, cleaned, and bought some new furniture for our upstairs....maybe, we have to get it in our house to see if we like it. Auntie Heather was nice enough to watch Izzy on Saturday night so Pat and I could go out to dinner to celebrate 9 years of being together! Thanks Heather, Izzy loved being with you!

We also scored a new slide for Izzy for Free! Izzy has the best Daddy, we were on our walk and saw a slide on the sidewalk, he thought it was free, but went up to the door to make sure. He walked it all the way home. Our neighbors thought it was pretty neat, so we let them borrow it for a little bit until Izzy is big enough for it, probably summer. :)

Izzy's Daddy is also very funny, yesterday Izzy and I ran to Babies R Us to look at Sippy Cups, since some of hers leak. Izzy decided this weekend that she is a big girl and doesn't want a bottle anymore, just her sippy cup. We are almost out of formula too, so we have started to transition her to having whole milk. So the thought of leaky whole milk sippy cups was not okay with me so I was on the hunt for the best sippy cup. After lots of looking and researching, we didn't buy anything and thought we'd give the ones we have another chance again to see. We must have been gone too long for Daddy's liking because this is the text I got on our way home:  "Amber alert. Isabelle grace. 11mn. Looks like she is 8mn. Big head. Cheesy smile. Blonde, possible will be a ginger. Last seen with sippy cup crazed mother." Such a funny guy! :)
I thought it was funny to chew on my zipper!
Are you in there Izzy?
World's best Dad award!
"Peek!"
Reading my Ocean book with Daddy that I love!
  
Practicing my walking skills!
I think I might be getting some teeth, what do you think? My poor horse! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment