I am soaking up my last few days of summer, so I haven't been good about blogging. I have been spending sometime in my classroom getting it set up, it is a little depressing to think about leaving my kiddies soon, but I also get excited thinking about the back to school excitement. However, I don't know how I will function with Mr. Bobby still keeping me up at night and I am trying not to drink Diet Coke...eek....we shall see!
I had a wonderful birthday! Pat brought home Blue Door Pub for lunch, my favorite! We were so full from our delicious lunch that we skipped dinner and went for a walk around Lake Calhoun. We stopped at the park for Izzy to play and then hit up DQ on the way home for some birthday dessert. Izzy loved having her ice cream with sprinkles and decided to give her leftovers to Stella.
Bobby is really starting to check things out and take everything in. He has a look of amazement on when he is under his activity gym.
He watches Izzy's every move until he goes cross eyed. She was singing to him here.
We went to the Park and Splash Pad today with Jackie, Anna, and Amanda and their children. I am going to miss these playdates as much as Izzy.
Stinker is starting to suck his fingers like his sister and like his mama used to do.
We tried out the Bumbo since Mister happy has so much head control. He loved it. We may need just a little longer before using it a lot though.
We spend the day and evening at the pool, Bobby got in the water too. He didn't mind it at first and then decided he was over it.
My cherubs!
Kisses from brother!
Bobby enjoyed the fresh air at the pool.
They had a HOOT at the pool!
While I packed the car for our second round at the pool after naps, I told Izzy she had an important job, to give Bobby a bottle. She took it very seriously!
Loving the water slide with Daddy!
Weeeeee!
Sporting her pretty dress (and ridiculous smile) from Nana!
Sharing her ice cream with Stella
Birthday treats with my favorites! (Daddy too)
My climber! We met Heather and Olivia and went for a walk to the park on my birthday.
Diva! She gets out of her stroller at the store for five seconds and finds these glasses!
Mister smiles
We had to try on our winter gear to see what we need to buy this year, izzy still fits in all her gear from last year, yeah!! We just pray for a normal winter so it will last.
Play date with my coworkers & their kids.






No comments:
Post a Comment