We had a wonderful weekend with friends! Our college friends all came into town and it was so fun to see everyone and watch our kids interact. We went to the Twins game on Friday and Pat smoked some awesome ribs (so I am told) for everyone Saturday and we hung out on the deck. Izzy had so much fun playing with Jack, Evan, and Anna! Mommy and Daddy had so much fun seeing all of our friends and catching up. I think we will be having withdraws this week from everyone. Izzy went to bed early last night and slept in, so she clearly had a great weekend! Back to reality today :(, we are heading into school quick to drop off my postcards for my students, but I am sure I won't be able to leave without grabbing a few things to bring home to work on. Grrrr

Bobby is getting so big! Anna is 5 months old and he is already catching up!

Teamwork!

Jumping fun

Taking turns

Watching and listening to songs on YouTube

Bath time fun

Bedtime stories by Liz

The babies being patient during bedtime stories for their older siblings

The babies were both a little fussy so Izzy decided to rub their heads while listening to the stories

Liz and I finally got to the game to meet up with everyone. This isn't everyone.

The gang!

Izzy loved baby Anna

Bobby discovered the mobile above his swing!

Auntie Jess brought dilly bars, Izzy ate the WHOLE thing!


Lots of love!

Tommies class of 2030

Jumping fun!

Hanging out

Goodbye hugs!

Bobby's getting strong and more alert everyday!

Bath time fun and early to bed after a fun filled weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment