It has been a busy few days. We went to the pool on Sunday, Izzy had a blast! Bobby had his two month apt and has been struggling a little since. I have to take his two month photos still, but he hasn't been in the mood for them yet. :) Both Bobby and Izzy seem to have caught a cough of some sorts, which is kind of freaking hearing an infant start coughing a deeper cough. I swear every time we go to the doctor, we come home sick. Do you think they plant germs for job security? 😉
Yesterday, Izzy went to daycare and Bobby and I started to attack my classroom...yuck, not ready for summer to be over just yet. After a fun dinner with Jackie and Libby, we came home for baths and bedtime. I almost fell asleep at 8pm! My legs were sore and felt like they were swollen like they would when I was pregnant and on my feet all day, I think working will be an adjustment! I was so tired and wiped out and I didn't even have kids in my classroom. Of course, Bobby sleeps his longest stretch, but Izzy wakes up hacking and crying, so I didn't even get to enjoy the long stretch of sleep. Someday I will sleep again, right??

Going down the whale slide

Weeee

Going up the stairs for the water slide




She had a big smile on her face!


"I lay down!"

Bobby didnt mind the fresh air either



We met Anna and Evan at the Splash Pad and Park after Bobby's apt.


That smile, seriously!

We met up with the Daravingas' for dinner, Bobby is mister social so he loved talking to and smiling at his cousins.

Smiles for Georgie!

Two talkers...;)


Crazy girl!

Jackie and Libby came to play and we went to Noodles for dinner. My how life has changed, we could hardly catch up because our cherubs required so much attention. :)

Bobby is still as sweet as can be, even after shots and his nasty cough, he is still flashing smiles and pretty chill. He was so good for me at school, he slept most of the time and was content in the Ergo if he was awake so I could get things done.
No comments:
Post a Comment