Wednesday, March 13, 2013

28 weeks

28 weeks...really? Wow, where has time gone? It is hard to believe that we will meet our little guy in 12 weeks! We still have so much to do before that! You can tell I haven't been feeling the best this week with the pictures, as well as the fact that my 8 looks terrible and I just didn't have the energy to redo it. My back has been acting up a lot and I find it hard to get comfortable. During the day, I am okay for the most part, I just have to sit down more than usual, but once I am home and lifting Izzy, it just gives in and says NO MORE. I spend my nights on my body pillow and a heating pad. :)

It seems Izzy is understanding more that she is going to be a big sister and that there is a baby in my belly. She has started kissing my belly, see the video below. She has also started loving her baby dolls, feeding them, wiping them, etc. She puts her blanket over them and puts them in her highchair to eat. She'll be a great big sister!

I found out I failed my first gestational diabetes test on Monday. I am having a hard time with it, mostly because last time when I failed, it was followed by kidney stones and surgery. It has caused me anxiety over all that came last time around. I am hoping after my THREE HOUR gestational diabetes test, that they'll rule out diabetes and I can go about my pregnancy as normal, especially since I have bad cravings for dark hot chocolate and blizzards. I go back in on the 28th for my next apt and the test, so we will see what happens.

Looking larger each day!




Izzy thinks she is a photographer, so I had to include her first picture using my phone.


Big day today....first ponytail!


Back view.


We had a blast at Nana's bday party! Izzy loved Kiki's big girl bed!


Izzy feeding her babies in her highchair. "Eat, eat, eat."


Playing cars with her cousins, she'll love having a brother.


Her new favorite thing to do, pick the lint out between her toes from her socks. "Dirty, dirty!"


She had a hard time falling asleep after the fun she had at Nana's party, so she had to have Daddy lay down with her. 


"Ta-da" pretzel fingers.


Izzy has mastered the spoon! We let her feed herself yogurt now.

No comments:

Post a Comment