Pat has been busy working on the basement, I'll try to post a photo of his progress tomorrow. He has done an amazing job, but one would expect nothing less from him. The way he can visualize all of this and make an idea turn out is very impressive. I love to have ideas, but could never imagine finding a way to get it done or even know where to begin working.
Cheese!
"HUGGGGGG!"
Blankies are obviously needed to go on the big girl potty. Miss Izzy was successful the other day, but surprised herself when doing so!
Miss Haddie came over to play, Izzy really wanted a self-portrait with her and grabbed my phone and said cheese.
"Don't smile!"
These two finger/hand suckers are going to be trouble soon. Thanks for coming Kari and Haddie.
Goofball in the morning before daycare.
"Wock, wock, wocking" in her/baby brother's new chair from Nana.
Clearly not suffering too much while shopping. As soon as we met Heather and Nana, she was greeted with a teddy bear and a cupcake.
She loves to hang upside down and will yell for Stella to come and kiss her.
Painting with shaving cream in the bath tonight. She LOVED it!
I don't think she'll mind having a brother and all the cars and trucks that he'll have. She has been kissing my stomach recently when I asked her to kiss baby brother, it is pretty cute!











No comments:
Post a Comment