Sunday, March 3, 2013

Silly Girl...

Have I mentioned how much I dislike winter? Izzy and I both agree, it is time for Spring. We have had a few days that have shown glimpses of spring, but we still have snow and there is talks of snow this week. I think both Izzy and I get a little stir crazy in the winter. Yesterday, we took a little stroll with our glasses on since the sun was out, but there was a little wind that was deceiving so we didn't make it too far.
 
Waiting for the real sun!

Trying to eat "big girl cereal".

Pat was in the basement and told me he was watching her while I ran upstairs, I came down into the entryway to find this. I made him come look, he didn't know how she got in there. We have quite the climber on our hands these days! She'll climb into her highchair on her own now and just start saying, "eat, eat, eat" when she is hungry.

Izzy's first pair of Tom shoes! We have a little room to grow, but hopefully come summer, they'll be perfect.

If you tell her not to smile, you get a big one from her now!

Someone went down for her nap and then I heard some movement, then it stopped. I didn't turn on the monitor until a little while later and found Izzy sleeping in her rocking chair with some books. I guess she wanted to read herself some goodnight stories before bedtime.




"Izzy, don't smile!"

No comments:

Post a Comment