Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snow Day

Today I had an unexpected snow day. It was great! I decided to keep Izzy home with me today even though her daycare was still open. Let's just say we had a blast, but snow days are exhausting when you are pregnant and have a toddler running around. Mid-afternoon, I started not to feel the greatest, so it made it a little harder to keep up with our Princess. :) I do believe Izzy had a great day though! We still managed to do some arts and crafts, play dress up, play with her toys, play in the snow, and play in her room with Stella.

She LOVED being outside. She would go up to the snowbanks, try to knock them over with her mittens, and then eat the snow. 


It was pretty, but it is March so I am okay if this is the last snowfall of the year. :)


This shows you how deep it was, Stella would jump into the snow and you could barely see her head. 


We tried out some new art supplies today, Izzy thought Bingo Daubers were pretty fun.


Watercolors were pretty cool too.


I organized Izzy's dress up clothes on hangers while Izzy played with the purses.


Izzy was talking to her reflection in the fireplace.


She was an eating machine today, her favorite was cottage cheese with pomegranate seeds. Her "dessert" tonight was butter with a side of crackers. ;)
Even after she had eaten a ton for her breakfast, she had to come steal some of my cereal.


The bag lady, we are hoping she won't have a love for cats too. 


Checking out Daddy's handiwork on the desk in the basement.


Eating sour cream out of the container while mommy was finishing up dinner.


Izzy was in awe of Daddy snowplowing this morning.




This was Izzy's choice of an outfit for our trip to Target for groceries on Sunday.


Trying out some new pinterest inspired Toddler Hairstyles.


Being silly in her big girl bed with Daddy.


Taking an evening walk with Daddy and Stella.


Oh you know, just using a putter as a walking stick and wearing her "packpack" to go up the stairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment