Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Break Playdates!

Izzy has been kept very busy over our Spring Breaks. We have had lots of playdates. She got to practice her hand at being a big sister with baby Haddie and it was entertaining. It eased my anxiety a little, but also made me realize I can't turn my back for one second once baby boy is here because she'll be all over him. She gave her lots of kisses, insisted on holding her hand when she was awake, was not okay with the fact that she was sleeping in her carseat and she couldn't constantly rock her, and when asked to do Peek a Boo for her, she put her hands over Haddie's eyes instead. I think she'll do great, as long as I don't turn my back. :) 

We also had the Craigmile's over and Izzy had a blast watching Sally play dress up, maybe Izzy will finally figure out how to play dress up with all of her costumes. She also had fun "sharing" if you can call it that, clearly we will have to work on that a little more. :) She always has so much fun with Sally and Libby and hasn't stopped saying their names since they left, even though she was almost a mute when they were here. Typical Izzy. :) Anna and Evan were going to come over today, but he has a little cold so we had to cancel, hopefully sometime soon. Today instead, we are meeting Nana for lunch at the mall and getting Izzy's picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Then, she'll get to have a sleepover at Nana's house tonight in Nana's new toddler bed since I have my prenatal apt and gestational diabetes THREE HOUR test tomorrow morning at 7am. Friday we'll join my coworkers for a playdate with their kids at an indoor park. I think both of us could get used to all of this fun!

Belly bump photos and baby boy room update tomorrow once I have my test results. I don't remember the last time I actually posted it on time. :)

Hollywood and her Puppy!

Coloring with chalk

Kisses from Mommy before Church.

Goofball loves to hang in brother's room.


Taking a ride on Stella's back. :)

Nana being silly with Izzy in her bed. ;)

I turn my back for one second....

Holding Haddie's hand while she gets her diaper changed. Izzy insisted on sitting in her carseat too. 

There is her belly.

Kisses for Haddie.

Peek-a-boo, not how we expected it. :)

Hoppy Easter!

My MerryMaids, Sally and Izzy.

Getting ready to be naughty and dump the crayons out.

The Princesses

She keeps finding Nuks now that we have baby stuff out, she just saw this photo and said, "TWO!" Now she is running around saying, "Nooukie" and digging to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment