Happy Birthday Nana! We hope you had a wonderful day! We love you so! We are all lucky to have you in our lives and Izzy just loves her NANA! We are looking forward to celebrating with you tomorrow night. Izzy made you two videos, you'll have to click on the this link to be able to view them on the blog: http://thechristensenschaos.blogspot.com/
Oops. we didn't do a picture this week. I was going to do it tonight, but I am closer to 28 weeks at this point. I took my gestational diabetes test on Friday and am hoping to have the results tomorrow. I hope I pass the first time this pregnancy!
Pat's amazing masterpiece! He built the whole top portion this weekend. He has to add crown molding to the top of it. Then, we can start to fill it up. He is also going to add shelves and cabinet doors to the bottom.
Izzy watching her Daddy work in the garage.
Izzy is really starting to love her babies more and more. She put her baby in her highchair today and said, "Eat, eat, eat" and then put her bib on her baby.




Wow, that's amazing! Nice work pat!!
ReplyDelete