Thursday, April 11, 2013

32 Weeks, etc.

Time is flying, before you know it, we will be in Hawaii. While I can't wait, I get sad when I think of not being home every night with Miss Izzy and getting my hugs from her before bed and in the morning when she wakes up. I know she'll have a blast without us and we probably need her more than she needs us at this point haha.

We are 8 weeks from Bobby's arrival, I have to get used to writing Bobby and not just baby boy! We have most things in place and ready for him to come, but just need to get through my doctor's apt next week and get the final OK to travel to Hawaii. At this point, I just need to make it through Hawaii, then he can come whenever he'd like. I feel much larger this time, even though I am measuring the same, but I am carrying much lower. It makes my maternity clothing less flattering than last time around. It also makes my back ache a lot more and makes carrying Izzy more difficult. I hit the heating pad around 6pm each night and usually don't move from it until I go to bed, which lately has been between 8-9. :) I am definitely feeling like I am in the third trimester now with my lack of energy and my desire to eat CONSTANTLY!

Par for the daycare course I guess, Izzy got bit at daycare this week. You can even see the teeth marks. I am just hoping she doesn't pick up this habit before baby boy returns otherwise I'll never be able to turn my head! I have been reassured by many moms that their child has gone through this stage and/or been bit before, so that was a relief. 


Miss Nosey, watching Daddy pressure wash the deck. 


She loves to use her broom to get things out from under the couch. I think she'll be an engineer at this point.


We met Kiki and Jenny for dinner the other night.


She is getting her molars, so she didn't' eat much, but loved making faces.


Did I mention I am eating constantly? I inhaled my burger and insisted on DQ for dessert. Izzy stole Kiki's cone from her so we had to buy Kiki another one!


Teething Relief!


George met us after hockey.


Trouble :)



Miss Independent is into EVERYTHING!


Can you tell I love these photos? I feel obligated to continue since I did so with Izzy, but yuck!


Izzy gets really into it!


A "Selfie" by Izzy. 


Seriously MN!? 
If I wasn't going to Hawaii in 9 days, I'd be even more upset about what we woke up to find this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment