Wow, I know I say it all the time, but my this pregnancy is sure flying by. I cannot believe in just over 2 months we will meet our little monkey. For those of you who don't know, we have decided to name him after his wonderful Papa and my amazing Daddio, Robert James Christensen. We will call him Bobby and he can decide what he wants to go by when he gets older. We are putting the finishing touches on his room, just waiting on the backordered rug to arrive in May and we received the white Moosehead that Daddy insisted we get yesterday. I'll have to post pictures of it once we get it mounted. As "go time" nears, I get nervous, anxious, and excited. I just want to get through our trip to Hawaii and be able to relax and enjoy that without him coming before. :) Once we get back, any day is fair game little Bobby. I passed my gestational diabetes three hour test so I am feeling much better about the remaining weeks of this pregnancy. I got a prenatal massage which helped relieve some of my back pain and cannot wait for our "babymoon" to Hawaii, I just hope I am feeling well and have the energy to explore.
Aren't the curtains amazing? Thanks to my Sister-in-law, Julie, for making them.
Nana found a rocking chair for Bobby that matches the same fabric we picked out for his big rocking chair, how fun! Another thanks to Julie for recovering Izzy's rocker. ! :)
Izzy got some updates in her room since we took her rocker away. She got this fun pink chair.
"Nigh-Night!"
A new bookshelf with owl cubes to store her goodies. It already looks messy. :)
Once she gets her twin bed, we'll center it all under the pictures. :)
I love my chair!
Just taking a break from walking her babies around the driveway yesterday. They told me at daycare that she is the only one who likes to play with dolls. :)
She was taking those babies for a ride!
I love ice cream!! :)
Getting larger by the day!
Can you tell it was an early morning?!
Izzy's new dresser that Daddy built.
No comments:
Post a Comment