Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

Sadly, today was my last day of Spring Break. Izzer went to daycare to see her friends so I could get a few things done. It is amazing how much I got done without my little sidekick, although I did miss her an awful lot! I was able to get our closets organized, the house cleaned, I did a lot of laundry, grocery shopped, went to an eye appointment, and bought some goodies for Izzy's room. We are so very close to finished with baby boy's room. We will have to post pictures tomorrow with the belly photos of his room and Izzy's new updates that I got today. It is crazy to think how soon he'll be here and we will live up to our blog's title, "The Christensen's Chaos!" 

We had a wonderful Spring Break and Easter. Izzy is at such a fun age, so it was fun to see her face light up when she saw her Easter basket. I wish we would have done an Easter Egg hunt with her, but we will make sure we put that on our list for next year. After Church, we went to breakfast as a family and came home to play outside for a little bit. We took out Izzy's slide and her BMW car and she went nuts on the deck now that the snow is mostly melted. After nap, we went to Nana's house for Easter dinner. Izzy really came out of her shell once she ate a PEEP!
 
Holding Stella's basket and toy from Mary.

Keep Stella's toy to herself. :)

Goofs!

Getting after her Easter basket. 

Her new chick cup, by far her favorite!


Bubble gun and some new books!


Rough life huh? :)

Trying her hand at bubbles.

Eating a cupcake from Mary.

Pretty girl

She refused to smile for me when I ask.

Goofball

 "HAPPY EAAASTER!"
"CHEEESE!"

Worried about Stella outside by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment