Yesterday, we walked down the street to a nice little place across from the beach for breakfast, Pat had an egg and pork fried rice meal and I had delicious French toast with bananas and macadamia nuts. Then, Pat rented a surfboard and surfed while I laid on the beach. We eventually had to pack up and head to our new hotel, the Westin and drop off our rental car. Our new hotel is beautiful and surreal, it looks like something from a magazine! The kid in me was super excited to see that they had shaved ice and pretzels and cheese poolside, that was all I needed! I am hooked! We got settled and then headed over to the Hyatt for the Welcome Dinner with Pat's work. It was gorgeous, right along the water with music, a buffet, and neat lighting. It felt like we were at a wedding. I forgot to take a picture though. Pat is off to golf this morning while I may lay poolside with a pretzel and cheese and shaved ice. :) I think we both will be happy. I'll take more pictures today to help me recall all the day's events.











No comments:
Post a Comment