Friday, April 19, 2013

33 Weeks....EEK!

Well, we are finally here. The day before we depart for Hawaii. I never thought we'd make it to this point and was always expecting the worst so I wouldn't get my hopes up. The doctor gave me the A-OK to travel, so here is to hoping baby boy will stay inside for a little while longer. :) Of course, with the excitement of warm weather, the possibility of sleeping in (Ha, yeah right!), and having no real agenda, I am beyond thrilled to leave behind this nasty, lingering winter for the beach, but I also have a lot of anxiety about leaving behind our little Princess. How will I go on with my day without our morning hugs, without doing her hair and the fun time we have with that each morning, without having her sit on the counter while I do my make up each morning. How will I get through the nights without our bedtime routine and hearing her noise machine to help me fall asleep early than expected. :) Will I survive, YES...will she survive, she probably won't even notice we are gone she will be having so much fun with Bamma and Bampa. However, all hormones aside, it is hard not to think and prepare for the worst. Writing down instructions on where our will is located, is not what I needed to ease my anxiety of leaving her behind. The idea that both mom and dad are on the airplane scares me, she'd lose us both and at the ripe age of almost two, she wouldn't have memories that would last her a lifetime, she wouldn't remember us. I try to calm my nerves by telling myself, God and Papa will be watching over us and wouldn't let that happen to us, to Izzy, to Bobby, but then I think about the people affected by the bombs in Boston and think, they had families or were children themselves, why do I assume we would be saved? I know, I know, settle down Tiffany and relax, enjoy the trip and know that millions of people fly everyday. I think everything with the Boston bombs has scared me to travel a little knowing there are crazy people like that out there and one still on the loose. All we can do is pray and know it is out of our hands, right!? If something were to happen, I know our family and friends would make sure Izzy knows us and has memories, even though it wouldn't be the same.

Bobby's rug arrived, so we are pretty much ready for him now, after Hawaii of course!


Izzy isn't so sure about the sheepskin fur when it gets stuck between her toes. :)


THANK YOU JULIE FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!


Izzy's friend, Eleanor, at daycare. Izzy's new thing is to hug everyone before she leaves each day.


Watching daddy "puvel" the snow.


Seriously, if we weren't going to Hawaii, I'd be pissed.


It is very fitting that Bobby is the size of a pineapple this week with our trip to Hawaii. I also got to hear his hiccups at my doctor's apt, so fun because I couldn't tell the difference between hiccups and kicks until they pointed it out. Pat is worried he might have acid reflux, he does get hiccups a lot!


Mommy needed a little love from Izzy this morning!


Being goofy with some selfies!


Trying to copy mommy!


Boy, will I miss her!


My drive to work this morning, pack your winter gear Bamma and Bampa!

No comments:

Post a Comment