Diva on her swing!
Oh you know, just taking my babies for a walk.
The Moosehead has arrived!
Trying on Daddy's glasses
Four eyes!
Just brushing her teeth. And no, Auntie Carrie, it isn't a marker, just an electric toothbrush that looks like a marker. :)
Izzy loves Target and I think this is why. I always run too close to lunch time and let her "nack" as we shop. She was in love with jamming her hand in the box and feeding herself.
I am so cool!
Trying on hats for fun, she'll insist that she can "Shheeeit" which means see it and then she looks at the camera and smiles.
Cowgirl
Izzy's new helmet! It says 3+ but she has a big noggin so I think it will work. :)
All ready to go. Cookie monster had to go with too. This is a Burley Auntie Carrie.
Eating a Cake Pop for Tim and Tom's bday dinner at Nana's.
Hat
Checking in on Stella.
Pushing her bike
Off they go....













I'm jealous of the Burley, how fun!! Marc and Regan have one they might give to us! You'll have to let me know how it goes once it is nice enough out. That will be a great break for you when baby boy comes!!
ReplyDelete