Wednesday, May 15, 2013

37 weeks...eek!

Wow, I can't believe that in a month or less we will meet our little Bobby who has already stole our hearts! I wouldn't mind going early so I could have more time with him and Izzy at daycare so we can all adjust nicely, but also don't want him to come on or too close to Izzy's bday to give them both their special time and not have it all combined. I also think at this point, it might be easier to finish off the school year then to have to go back in after he is born to get it all put away for summer. Although, the OCD planner that I normally am, has kicked it into nesting mode and hope to have all my kids assessed by the end of this week just in case. My apt last Friday told us that Bobby is head down and in the ready position, but is still high up and I was only dilated to a 1. I go again on Friday and will see if anymore progress has been made. In the meantime, we are soaking up our one on one time with Izzy while our hands are free and running through sprinklers and play outside on these 80 degree days! Looking forward to not being pregnant all summer since we will be outside all day I am sure! 

We can't wait to celebrate Izzy tomorrow and again on Saturday. We are going to take her to Build a Bear tomorrow and let her make a bear for her birthday, as well as one for Bobby that she will bring to the hospital. 





 
 
 


 


 
She kept trying to drink the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment