Pat and Izzy did a wonderful job of spoiling me this weekend. We had a busy weekend, but really relaxed and enjoyed the sunshine on Sunday. We started with breakfast at Good Day Cafe, yum! Then, we came home and hung out outside on the deck. When it was time for Izzy to nap, Pat asked what I wanted to do. I told him that I actually really wanted to mow the lawn and I wanted him to do the grocery shopping for the week instead of me. Win, win! We enjoyed a yummy steak, potatoes, and asparagus dinner and extra snuggle time with Izzy before Bobby arrives. I was even more excited when I opened my card, which of course made me cry, and saw that my loves got me a certificate to get our house cleaned, like really cleaned, baseboards, blinds, and all! I cannot wait! I think I might have to cash it in after Izzy's party, just before Bobby's arrival.
Cheeseball at breakfast with Mommy.
We blew up the giant bouncy house, but Izzy was too scared to go into it, so we invited the neighbors over. After watching them, she warmed up real quick.
Taking in the sunshine!
Papa's girl! She was begging for this hat in the garage.
She laid the blanket out for her babies and had to change them.
Big Sister in training.
A little snack for her Burley ride with Dad. I think we need to borrow the neighbors again because Izzy cried the whole ride. She is so funny, it takes her a few tries or at least 20-30 minutes to warm up to new things.
Goofball!
Chatting with Greta about her "need" for a hat, jacket, and shoes in the bouncer.
"JUMPING, JUMPING!"
No comments:
Post a Comment