Thursday, May 30, 2013

39 weeks and counting

Every baby doll must be fed by someone wearing a tiara!
Someone has become a little too accustomed to taking her medicine and listening to songs on the iPad.
I still have to do my 39th week photo, but I tried on my bridesmaid dress for Carrie's wedding last night, hoping it will zip all the way up for the wedding. :)
Izzy is obsessed with eating corn on the cob and eats A LOT of it!
Being a goof as usual!
I think her molars were bugging her last night, which meant mom and dad got to take turns laying with her in her bed. Dad was much more graceful at getting out than mom. :)

Best Parents' Award Moment:
This morning, we were all headed out the door and Pat had his hands full and Izzy was of course, carrying her teething tablets to "Beb's (deb's) house".  Pat's coffee slipped out of his hands and spilled on the floor. Naturally, he said, "shit" and grabbed Izzy quick to make sure the little that got on her leg for washed off right away. She was okay, it was not scalding hot, but due to our reaction, she was crying. We walked back into the entryway and Izzy said, "coffee, spill, shittt!" It was one of those proud parent moments haha. Thankfully she left that part out when she got to daycare and retold the story to "Beb". She did the same thing the other day, she spilled in the car and I asked her what she needed to say, thinking she would say, "help please", instead we got, "shit, shit, shit". We don't swear that often, but apparently must when we drop things or have big spills. I am sure this is just the first of many proud moments we will have!






No comments:

Post a Comment