Friday, May 17, 2013

I'm 2!


We cannot believe our little baby is 2! Everyday is a new adventure with you, Izzy. You change every time you wake up. You are saying more and more words each day and understanding more and more, even if it means learning to manipulate us a little more. :) Our daycare lady told me yesterday that, "Izzy has turned a corner. She is really starting to be more attentive and sits still longer." haha You have always been our "Busy Izzy" even when you were in my belly, you'd kick all day and night and your left foot was always kicking my ribs.  Your brother is doing the same, so I think you two will get along well and get into a lot of trouble together. :) You have brought us more joy in life than we could have ever imagined and our life seems so much more complete with you in it. We can't wait to see you become a big sister and watch your maternal instincts (we hope!) take over as you try to take care of him. We love you so and can't wait to see you continue to grow, but just not TOO fast. :) Happy Birthday baby girl, you really have become such a big girl in one short year.


Some Fun Photos From Daycare Today:






Izzy's New Daycare Word, but one that we actually find funny. Video: 
I'm Two Video!
 I was going to attempt to "interview" Izzy, but as soon as I asked her questions on camera, she'd say, "Outside, All Done!" As soon as I stopped filming, she'd tell me her favorite color was blue, she'd count, etc. Oh well!


Izzy's 2 Year Slideshow!

No comments:

Post a Comment