She loves her "tookie" monster so!
Ahhh, true love!
Izzy insisted on being photographed with Stella and would actual smile, cheesey, but smile for the camera.
Don't mind Stella's snaggle tooth.
"Airplane, up 'dere!"
Winnie the Pooh
Is it bad that she got hurt and I took the picture first before helping her?
Hugs for Haddie! So fun to see your happy little face today Haddie!
Happy birthday Sally! Thanks for letting us come to your party! We love your new wig!
Izzy and Libby, checking each other out at Sally's party.
Big girl having her first juice box without mommy and daddy watering it down.
Eating Sally's tasty banana cupcakes, or should I say, licking the yummy frosting off of it. :)
Frosting...yum!
The kids celebrating Sally! Izzy cracks me up because she becomes a mute in new situations and take FOREVER to warm up and even talk. I know it isn't terrible, but it makes me feel like a liar because she honestly is constantly talking and MOvINg and then she just freezes in new situations. She had fun today and I am sure if she didn't have to leave for swimming, she eventually would have warmed up and played with the kids.
Kiki came over today after Heather's shower and played with Izzy. They had so much fun!
"Tolor!"
Goofballs playing ball with Stella!
So happy!
Hug!
Izzy being Izzy, contemplating her next move!
Doing some art.























No comments:
Post a Comment