The Craigmiles came over last night for a little BBQ action and a little fun in the sun. We needed some distractions so we weren't so focused on our upcoming arrival of Mr. I Will Take My Sweet Time, Bobby! Apparently I make it a little too comfortable for my kids and they never want to come out! I had a lot of painful back contractions last night, but they stopped after awhile. It seems like the never ending labor story with all of the contractions and false alarms we have had this time around. I was convinced last night was the real thing and when I woke up this morning, I was shocked to still be pregnant and going into work. One and a half more days of work with the kids, then summer break begins after lunch Thursday. I wish my doctor never would have told me last week that she really didn't think I would make it to my apt this week on Thursday because now I feel like I should be holding him before then and really don't think that will happen at this point. Time will tell I guess!

Splashing around!

Sally showing Izzy how to brave the cold and run through the sprinkler! Izzy let go as soon as the water came towards her.

Izzy had her first s'more!

Checking out the worm!

So I don't forget, a day early! My belly covers up the words...we are anxious to meet you, Bobby boy!

Pretending to be sad so Izzy would smile. :)

Goof, wearing Daddy's shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment