Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Daddy's day Pat

And so it begins....Bobby makes the same grunting noise when he is making number two as Izzy did as a baby.  Izzy finds it hilarious, "Bobby, noises, uuuummmm!" Now when she poops, she makes the same noise. The home nurse came to check in on Bobby and I and Izzy started making the grunting noises and she asked, "what are you doing?" Izzy replied, "I am pooping!" Bobby will probably outweigh Izzy tomorrow at this rate. He weighed  7lbs 14 oz at birth and when we left the hospital he was 7lbs 6oz, today he weighed 7lbs 9oz. The nurse was impressed since they are normally the same weight as when they left the hospital.  We shall see what he weighs on Wednesday at his one week check up. 

I can't even tell you what an amazing husband and dad Pat has been!  He is constantly keeping Izzy occupied and helping me, feeding me, keeping me hydrated, etc. He has so supportive and insistent that I take it easy Even when I try to push myself too far. I am so grateful! I am also nervous for Monday to come and he has to go back to work. 
Keeping Izzy entertained while trying to keep Bobby hydrated will be hard.

Comparison of the two at the same age in their swing. They have similarities, but differences as all. It will be interesting to see how he changes and what color his eyes will be.

Tummy time fun!

Izzy took her job of showing Bobby how to lay on his tummy very seriously!


We took Izzy to get her haircut on Friday to get us out for a little bit. I think she liked it! :) Super proud!

Our little stud muffin

Proud big sis

Daddy always know how to keep her happy, putting money in the piggy bank.

Izzy's new setup!
Tummy time!

Fun with daddy!

My loves! Happy Father's Day!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment