Monday, June 10, 2013

Here comes Bobby?!

Test results showed a healthy baby boy, who is a little too comfortable with the pool he is in. The doctor said I have progressed enough to break my water and we decided Wednesday would be okay, as that is when I went into labor with Izzy. However, she called me back and told me they were full until Saturday, unless I wanted to come in tomorrow.  I took it as a sign that is out of my control and said okay. I have been having some contractions since my apt, so we shall see if I end up going on my own. It feels weird to know that we will have our baby Bobby tomorrow at some point (hopefully!) and that this is the real thing. It is is odd to be able to plan for it, get Izzy settled in at Nana's house, come home and make sure we are actual organized instead of flying out the door in a mad dash. I can't decide if I like it or if it takes away part of the adrenaline rush of the unexpected surprise. Our midwife assured us that there is no research that says that inducing once you are 41 weeks causes harm or shouldn't be done and you should wait for your body goes on its own. Knowing that they'd have to induce me this weekend anyway if I made it that long, made me feel better. We can't wait to meet him, but I am nervous because I have time to think about what is about to happen...eek! Can I do it again? Will I be able to escape a c-section again, will it take as long? You don't have much time to think those thoughts when it happens unexpectedly, you are in the heat of the moment. We are hoping it won't take as long and be nearly as crazy as Izzy's birth. We hope he makes it tomorrow for Auntie Erin's birthday! 
Hopefully the last belly bump photo!
Izzy had to carry her purse for the picture!
Two peas in a pod!
Izzy jumping at her daycare party! She had so much fun!
A picture from daycare today
Our little monkey climber
It warmed up this afternoon, so Izzy went through the sprinkler
Trouble!
Settling in nicely at Nana's house!
All tuckered out! Can't believe she will wake up and be a big sister!

 

 


 

 


 

 

 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment