Thursday, June 27, 2013

Busy

Now that I am feeling better, we have been trying to actually enjoy summer! It is much harder getting out the door with two under two, but it makes us all much happier when we get out for the day. Way less whining and timeouts. We went to the splash pad Monday, Izzy went to daycare Tuesday so Bobby and I cleaned, organized, and ran errands, yesterday we went to library storytime with Anna and Evan, and today we went to the splash pad and crashed the Craigmiles play date with another family. Izzy is all smiles, eats her food, and takes good naps when we have things planned, so it is worth the craziness of getting out the door and praying Bobby sleeps and stays on schedule before we get home. 

It is gorgeous today and I have Cooking Club, so Izzy and Oat went to the pool. I got a text telling me she won't sit still and has been down the slide at least 66 times with Pat. I am so jealous I can't be there to see her smiling and having fun, but it is too hot for Bobby today. I think Izzy is going to love Pat more now since they get to do fun things together! It has been quiet and nice to just sit and enjoy Bobby since I don't get to do that often with Izzy requesting my attention so much. He is such a laid back little fellow, I think he has to be with his sister.

Bobby and I picked Izzy up from daycare Tuesday, she was so excited to see us when we got there and had to give Bobby a kiss right away.

Deb, our daycare lady, got Izzy a sister book and Dora lawn chair. Izzy was so excited!

We had pictures yesterday. Here is my peanut gallery as I got ready. My how life has changed. :)

Izzy feeding Evan a snack at story time.

I snapped a few photos from behind during our photoshoot. Izzy was being a two year old, but our photographer promised she got some good ones despite Izzy's lack of cooperation.

It is amazing the positions she can get him into! Two weeks until we get to see them all!
I swingin mommy!

We didnt make it to the splash pad, just the park, but IZzy had a blast!

She asked to hold Bobby and gets mad if I try to hold him. Then, she told me to take a picture and she kissed him. Where was this cooperation at our photoshoot?


Big girl pants have been purchased, a new potty for the big potty...we will try for potty training boot camp next week maybe when Daddy is home for the 4th! She seems ready and doesn't like wet diapers and tells you as she is going, so we shall see. Two in diapers is a lot of work, but I think it may be harder to do our fun things this summer with her needing to go potty and fast! :)

Bobby is all ready for cooking club!
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment