Monday, June 24, 2013

Crazy weekend

Well it was a crazy weekend with mastitis, but I am so very thankful to have such a caring husband who forced me to stay in bed and waited on. I am finally getting better! Whoa, I was knocked out hard with what felt like H1N1 all over again! Our power went out Friday night due to bad storms, which meant that our bed became our family bed with Izzy being scared, Bobby constantly wanting to eat, etc. We had fun with flashlights and made the best of the situation. We were packed up and ready to stay at my mom's when the power came back on at 4 on Saturday. 

Sunday I finally started feeling better. We took a little walk and our friends Katie and Al and their little girl Annie came to meet Bobby. Silly me, I didn't get any pictures of the girls playing. Today, I decided it was time to let Izzy enjoy her summer and take a chance on going out with two kids solo besides a quick Target run. We met Anna and her little one Evan. Of course, I didn't get photos of them either. I think it might be harder to manage photos with two kids, especially hen one is napping in the stroller and the other one is running in the water. Izzy had a blast and we came home just in time for Naptime! Ahhh it was so nice and we didnt have any timeouts today. Everyone was a winner! 
Fun with flashlights!
Family flashlight time 

Melts my heart...

Bobby's first bottle to give me some relief from mastitis.

My baking assistant this morning, helping me make banana bread.

Do you think she had fun at the splash pad?

Me and my Bubba!

This is what happens when I go get her more water for her pool, pajamas are the new swimming suit I guess?



No comments:

Post a Comment